Ask Your Quick Stop Insurance Agent About Boat Policies
Your Quick Stop boat insurance agent offers boat insurance for virtually all types of pleasure boats and watercraft. And, your Quick Stop boat insurance agent can evaluate your coverage needs to provide the best local boat insurance at the lowest possible rate. Whether you’re buying a new boat, or just making changes to your local boat insurance policy, your boat insurance agent will have the answers you need.
Specialized Boat Insurance Coverage
Ask your Quick Stop boat insurance agent for a quote, and you’ll find low rates, a variety of discounts* and disappearing deductibles, as well as a variety of specialized coverage options, including:
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage – If your boat is ever declared a total loss, we’ll buy you a new boat.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance – If your vehicle becomes disabled while you’re towing your boat, we’ll be there to help.
- Fishing Equipment Coverage
- Personal Effects Coverage
- On-water Towing
- Fuel Spill Coverage
- Wreckage Removal Coverage
- Property Damage Liability — Coverage for Fuel Spills
Local Boat Insurance vs. Putting a Boat on a Homeowner’s Policy
Many people choose to insure their boats on their homeowner’s policy. However, homeowner’s policies typically only provide minimal boat insurance coverage. For example, your homeowner’s policy may not include specialized coverages, such as Total Loss Replacement, Personal Effects or Fuel Spill Coverage – but a boat insurance policy does, so contact your Quick Stop boat insurance agent today.
Don’t be “sunk” when you have a claim and find out that you don’t have the coverage you really need. Talk to your Quick Stop boat insurance agent and get a local boat insurance policy today!