Vehicle Title Transfers

Quick Stop Title and Registration offers our customers quick over the counter transfer of ownership including everything you would need to be in compliant with Arizona State law.

Quick Stop MVD Auto Truck Boat RV Camper Motorcycle ATV Title and Registration Services Sun City Arizona

Transferring a Title and Registration

To transfer a title and registration, you must have these items:

  • A signed and notarized vehicle title
  • A lien release, if applicable
  • All applicable title and registration fees
  • Any other documents that apply (e.g, original or certified copy of power of attorney, personal representative papers, etc.)

If there is a lien on the vehicle that has not been paid off, written permission from the lienholder/lender will be required to add or delete a name.