f t g m
  • MVD Services

  • Passport Renewals

  • Notary/Mobile Notary Services

  • Insurance and Bonds

  • and MUCH more!

  • Based in Arizona

Copyright 2019 - Custom text here

Motor Vehicle Services

Passport Renewal

And Much More!

Out of State Title Transfer & Registration

What do I need to transfer an out of state title?

To title and register your out-of-state vehicle, you must have the following items:
  • Your ID
  • If you have purchased a vehicle with an out of state title, ensure that it is properly signed over in compliance with that state's laws (does it need notarization, do both owners need to sign, is the lien signed off, ect)
  • An emission compliance form if the vehicle year is older than 2013 (Phoenix and Tucson areas only)
  • An out-of-state title (or registration, if title is held by lienholder)
  • Out-of-state license plates (if previous state requires license plates to be returned)
  • A lien clearance, if applicable
  • Power of Attorney from the lessor (original or certified copy), if leased vehicle
  • Payment of all applicable title and registration fees plus convenience fee

To learn more about vehicle registration in Arizona, visit our Registration/Registration Renewal page.

Stop by Quick Stop Title and Registration 9887 W Bell Rd today and get your out of state Title transfered into an Arizona Title, Registration, and Plate!
Start a blog with www.howtostartblogging.com