f t g m
Copyright 2019 - Custom text here

Motorcycle License

What is a Motorcycle License/Endorsement?

Arizona issues a motorcycle license that does not expire until age 65. However, your photo and eye test will need to be updated every 12 years. Drivers age 60 and older will receive a five-year license. To apply for a motorcycle license, you will need to complete a Driver License / Identification Card Application.

Temporary residents, such as out-of-state students and their family members or military personnel and their family members, may apply for a five-year license regardless of age.

Licenses are issued by "class": M for motorcycle, G for graduated, D for operator, and A, B, C for commercial. If the class M license is combined with any other class of license, it will be added as an "endorsement" on the back of the current license.

A Travel Motorcycle License is available in addition to the standard license.